Saturday, April 2, 2011

Weddings on the Mind

I've been extremely into researching fashion lately, a wedding coming up in the family is of some assistance to that fact. To be honest, who doesn't love a reason to get all dolled up? Here's some really gorgeous pieces I found recently.  And as you scroll down you'll notice the switch to my own fantasizing for the special day when I get to indulge in wedding bliss. I can't wait to be apart of my aunts wedding! She asked my mom to be her maid of honor and I'm really excited to help them plan all the fun wedding events!

This gown is to die for:

Gown #1: Designed by Roksanda Ilincic

Gown #2: Designed by Balenciaga {in the archive}

I may just have weddings on the mind due to all the excitement of my aunts wedding, but I just love looking at all the gorgeous different styles.I'm looking forward to going wedding dress shopping next week for the first time with my aunt. I look forward to seeing what type of style she goes for! Here's a few of my favorites, starting with my own personal choice of the week {We all know I change my mind on a moments notice}:


Whether your a bride or not, it's just plain fun to check out BHLDN's site, a new branch of Anthropologie. They have an amazingly fun quiz to see what your wedding style is. I've gotten Neo Sophistacte today, but last week I was nostalgic romantic.  Which in all truths, are both right. Either way, here's a little clip of what you can expect for a response! 






No comments:

Post a Comment