Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm obsessed

With super funky abstract colorful textiles. I don't know what I would do with any of them, but I WANT to make them all.

While doing some circuit training today, I ended with a nice round of yoga. Nothing to crazy so - I decided to make it more interesting. Drawing & Yoga at the same time = inspiration! Who would have guessed! I look forward to some more sketching tomorrow and will post some photos of what I've been working on soon! Going on a bit of a pattern making stint here and hoping to find some cool ways to apply these ideas.

I'm also hoping to come up with some lighting designs and build them throughout the spring. I want to explore this more. I'll be doing a lot of research on lighting design and textiles and posting my findings here for all to share!

Maybe screen printing & lighting design in some form.

No comments:

Post a Comment