Friday, March 11, 2011

A quick draw

So - I thought I should perhaps update a bit. Here's a few interesting things I've found this week!

#1 - Thakoon's gorgeous gowns in the Paris Fashion Show. Love Love Love the use of color.  Also, they'll be selling his dress design at Target again this year for the 5th anniversary of Go International Collection.


#2 - Dries Van Noten's elegant and edgy. A trend that I have personally associated my own design work with. I love the gorgeous lines this dress creates.


#3 - Haider Ackermann. Can I just say I love the colors of this gown. The way the fabric drapes is absolutely stunning with a slit of sheen glowing through the front of the gown. This is nothing if not eye catching.


#4 - Feathers! Love this gown by Lela Rose! So stunning! Vintage and modern is always a great way to go. 
#5 - Marchesa. This gown has such stunning lines and gorgeous structure. I huge thing I look for when shopping. Plus I really love red!


#6 - I wish hats were more common. I think they're so cute and classy with just enough of a hint of mystery. Plus I love this jacket! This piece was created by Tommy Hilfiger.


#7 - Jason Wu, can I just say. This gown would woo anyone in a the room with it. I love it. If I had the money I would buy this in a heart beat.


#8 - Wes Gordon. I love skirts. Everyone knows I love skirts and dresses. And this is one, I would personally love in my collection. I recently saw a photo of Kourtney Kardashian in a similar ensemble and just loved it. I know what pieces I'll be looking for next!


I'm ending on 8. It's been a while since I've updated but I've been sick and working on personal projects. Hopefully it won't take this long again!

No comments:

Post a Comment